Your rights as a visitor to this page:
You can exercise the following rights at any time:
1. Information about your data stored by us and their processing
2. Correction of incorrect personal data
3. Deletion of your data stored by us, restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations
4. Objection to the processing of your data by us and data portability, provided that you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
The following data is processed on our website:
- Contact details (e.g. names, addresses, email, telephone numbers).
- Content data (e.g. text entries, photos, videos, documents for applications or requests for quotations).
- Usage data (e.g. websites visited, interest in content, access times).
- Meta / communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses).
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future. You can contact the supervisory authority responsible for you at any time with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority depends on the state of your place of residence, your work or the alleged violation. A list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with addresses can be found at:
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties:
We only process your personal data for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
You have given your express consent.The processing is necessary to process a contract with you, The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation. The processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.